- ► Conduct quality research on public and social policy issues to link academic and policy processes;
- ► Offer policy analysis and advice to galvanize the culture of evidence-based governance reforms;
- ► Generate analytical discourse on cultural, socio-economic and political issues for public sensitization and social endorsement;
- ► Amplify actionable recommendations through policy advocacy and lobbying for concrete policy action; and,
- ► Conjoin multi-dimensional expertise at local, national and global level for sustainable development.